Thursday 1 November 2007

Chirag Paswan Launched In Bollywood

Anuj Saxena CEO of Maverick Productions Pvt. Ltd. is stepping ahead to launch Chirag Paswan into Bollywood. Chirag is the son of Ram Vilas Paswan, Minister of Chemicals, Fertilizers and Steel. The film is expected to go on the floors early next year.

Anuj threw a big bash and the event was a big hit with all the guests who came to meet Chirag and wish him happy birthday. Chirag cut the huge chocolate cake and was surrounded by well-wishers.

"Chirag is a young boy with stunning looks and talent to become the top star in Bollywood. I will present him in the best possible way. We are working on the final knits and knots of the script; after which the cast and crew will fall in place. It is a special day for all of us at my production house Maverick", says Anuj Saxena CEO of Maverick Productions.

"I am thrilled with the idea of being launched by Anuj Saxena's reputed production house Maverick. Acting has been my childhood passion and I am looking forward to a flourishing career in films. Today also happens to be my birthday, so I would cherish the memories of this day", says Chirag enthusiastically.

0 comments: