Thursday 14 August 2008

I can never be Rishi Kapoor, says Ranbir

 

ranbirkapoor.jpg

 Ranbir Kapoor, who is all set for his second release "Bachna Ae Haseeno", says constant comparisons with his father Rishi Kapoor are inevitable, but feels that he won't be able to match up to his father's on-screen charisma.

"I know the audience seeks another Rishi Kapoor in me. But I can never be like him. He is such a spontaneous actor," Ranbir told .

Interestingly, a hit song from his father's film "Hum Kisise Kum Naheen" inspires the title of his second film "Bachna Ae Haseeno".

If given a chance to act in the remake of his father's super hit "Bobby", Ranbir said he would love to romance Dimple Kapadia on screen.

"No one can play the role of Bobby like Dimple Kapadia did. She is still so beautiful and I would love to woo her on screen again if a remake is made," said the actor.

0 comments: