Thursday 14 August 2008

Sonam never dated Ranbir, Salman is definitely her type!



Mumbai, Aug 14: The gorgeous babe, Sonam Kapoor came out in the open and rubbished all her link-up rumours with her 'Saawariya' co-star Ranbir Kapoor. The new B-town beauty clarified that the two were never seeing each other and Ranbir was not at all her 'type'.

Now that was certainly disheartening for Ranbir! However, an emotional Sonam admitted that both 'Saawariya' and Ranbir will remain more than special to her. 'Saawariya' was her first movie and Ranbir, her first co-star and the two had known each other since they were kids.

In an interview to a news daily, Sonam said, "Ranbir and I were never seeing each other. But I don't know about the future. If both of us are single… you never know what destiny has in store. But, at this point, I can vouch he is not my type."

On being asked about who would be her kind of guy, she promptly replied, "I wish Salman Khan was single, not an actor, not my father's friend, and of my age."

0 comments: